Olive Leaf Tablecloth
This Italian Washed Cotton Toile Tablecloth is a beautiful choice for a spectacular table setting. A designer print with multi-season use, the incredible extra-wide 70" width gives it the added sumptuousness suited for large dining and events. Perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining.
The washed cotton has a beautiful natural texture that lends an earthy elegance to formal occasions and can be ironed for a more formal look. This piece ships washed and un-ironed, as pictured.
The tones and classic pattern seamlessly transition between seasons with a few simple changes to your accessories. From early spring to summer, fall, and even winter festivities, this is an heirloom piece.
- Sizes: Available in round, rectangle, and square dimensions
*Round: 70", 90", 108", 120", 140"
*Rectangle: 90"x70", 108"x70", 120"x70", 144"x70", 160"x70", 180"x70"
*Square: 70", 90", 108", 120", 140"
- Custom sizes may be available upon request. Message us with custom inquiries.
- Made to order in USA
- 100% washed cotton (we recommend ordering larger than needed to allow for additional shrinkage that may occur due to the cotton composition of this tablecloth)
- Spot treat as needed
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry only. Hot iron to your preference.
MADE TO ORDER:
Upon receipt of your order we will cut and prepare your order just for you. If you require the product earlier than our timelines indicate, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your deadline. Typical production time is 7 days.
We've got you covered. With formal dinning often including your largest most elegant table settings, we understand you may need unique extra long table runner lengths. These rare sizes can be a challenge to find, but it's our specialty! Plus if you need a custom size we may be able to accommodate. Let us know what you are looking for and together we can create a custom piece for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR TABLE:
*We recommend ordering larger than needed to allow for additional shrinkage that may occur due to the cotton composition of this tablecloth.*
1) Measure your tabletop surface diameter
2) Choose your tablecloth drop length:
- We generally recommend an 8"-12" drop all the way around for formal tablecloths. - An 8" drop will have a more practical, less formal look.
- A 12" drop will add more drama and elegance (a 12" drop will generally graze the top of the dining chairs).
- A floor length drop will bring even more drama and elegance; the length of the drop will be dictated by measuring from the floor to your tabletop surface.
3) Double your drop length and add it to the tabletop surface dimension:
Tabletop surface diameter + (drop measurement x 2)
= desired finished length x width
Example: For instance, if you have a 60" tabletop surface diameter, and you want an 12" drop here's how that would be calculated:
Total Diameter: 60" + (12" x 2) = 84"
4) Once you have your measurement, round up to the nearest size we offer, and that's the one. In this scenario you would choose the 90" round tablecloth size. It will give you a couple of additional inches overall, but will be a great fit. Or if you prefer, you may request a finished size of 84" in the order notes and we'll make an exact fit.